500-hour Yoga Therapy
Advanced Teacher Training
- Curriculum (TBA)
- Dates & Schedule (TBA)
- Admission Requirements
- Tuition, Fees & Financial Assistance (TBA)
VSY is currently in the process of developing the 500-hour Advanced Yoga Therapy (AYT) training with Program Director Chelsea Lee with the intention of offering the program in February 2018. The AYT training is for graduates of the Foundation Yoga Therapy (FYT) program (or an equivalent yoga therapy training) who have the goal of becoming a Certified Yoga Therapist with the International Association of Yoga Therapy (IAYT).
Stay tuned for more details about this exciting program!
Register Your InterestComplete an expression of interest form and we will keep you up-to-date with further information about this program as soon as it’s available.
The Vancouver School of Yoga welcomes students of any sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, national or ethnic origin, or religion.
- A 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training certificate
- A 300-hour Foundation of Yoga Therapy Certificate (or an equivalent yoga therapy training)
- High school diploma or equivalent or minimum 19 years of age prior to the start of the program
- Completed application form and health evaluation
- $100 application fee
- Personal interview with the Admissions Director
- Fluency in English
- Free of disability or disease that could impede the learning process of the individual or jeopardize the health and safety of fellow students/clients
Upon successful acceptance into the program, you will be required to provide the following:
- Proof of age and identity (a photocopy of either your driver’s license, passport, or other photo ID)
- Proof of high school diploma or equivalent, if under 19
- Proof of 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training certificate
- Proof of 300-hour Foundation of Yoga Therapy Certificate (or equivalent)
- A doctor’s note stating that you are in good physical health with no disability or disease that could impede the learning process of the individual or jeopardize the health and safety of fellow students/clients
- A signed copy of the Student Enrolment Contract
- A 20% deposit on tuition and other costs